San Tan Youth Football League Eagles

San Tan Youth Football League Eagles header image 2

Eagles Announce Practice Schedule for 2008 Season

August 1st, 2008 · No Comments

Hey Eagles fans!  Jenny NeVille recently emailed everyone with the practice schedule for the upcoming season and a few laundry list items. By the way… anyone want to buy a raffle ticket?  Anyway, I thought I’d post Jenny’s email here to further fortify my good guy status. 🙂

“… There might be some adjustments but this is what it is now. I am also attaching the sponsor letter and the rules that were signed. Keep selling those raffle tickets! Byerley, the Durham brothers and Brewer sold all there tickets and requested more! Way to go Eagles! We will be drawing the lucky winners on Opening Day, September 6th. Also, I have put in the order for the football uniforms, so they should be ready by game day! To place the order I had to put 30% down and I will have to pay the remainder 70% before they will ship the uniforms. So please if you know anyone or company that can sponsor our team that would be wonderful! For those of you that ordered your own helmet, Schutt has received the order and the helmets should be ready the first week of August. For those of you who need practice pants, there should be some available at certification this Saturday for you to pick up.

Practices will be held at Desert Mountain Park on Ocotillo and Hawes.  Conspicuously close to coach Gene’s house… and mine too for that matter.  Awesome!!  Practices are from 6-8pm.

Here are the practice dates:

  1. 4-Aug
  2. 5-Aug
  3. 6-Aug
  4. 7-Aug
  5. 8-Aug
  6. 11-Aug
  7. 12-Aug
  8. 13-Aug
  9. 14-Aug
  10. 15-Aug
  11. 18-Aug
  12. 20-Aug
  13. 22-Aug
  14. 25-Aug
  15. 27-Aug
  16. 29-Aug

After this, we will go to 2 days a week. I will let you know once it has been confirmed if it will be (M/W) or (T/Th).


Tags: Practice

0 responses so far ↓

  • There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.

Leave a Comment